terça-feira, novembro 21, 2006

Happy Birthday!

I carry your heart with me

I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart,
I am never without it, anywhere I go you go, my dear;
and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling ,
I fear no fate , for you are my fate, my sweet,
I want no world , for beautiful you are my world, my true,
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
Here is the deepest secret nobody knows ,
here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud,
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide,
And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart , I carry it in my heart.

e.e. cummings

1 comentário:

Rainha das cores disse...

não sabes como adoro este poema
ADORO
vi ha uns meses um filme que tinha este poema, e tb o tenho guardado nos drafts do meu blog ha meses à "espera" do momento para o postar...
liiiiiindo!
que giro tb gostares!